Blog 3: Favorite Series or Movie

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk to you about a series that has had me watching episode after episode and very connected to history. This series is about an anime called Shingeki no kyojin. It is really amazing, i love the plot too much, all the chapters have a lot of action and something always happens. 

This anime is about a world that is threatened by titans, and the society is divided in three walls. The story revolves around three friends Eren, Mikasa and Armin, those who join the army to fight and battle with the titans that threaten these walls. The titans threaten the extermination of humanity.

Together they face various problems, the chapters are full of mystery, violence and secrets. My favourite character is Mikasa Ackerman, a very strong woman with a lot of skill, courage and bravery. She is a very interesting character to watch. This anime has three seasons, the fourth this year is released, each chapter lasts 25 minutes that's why you can see very fast, I saw the three seasons in 1 week jajaja.

The interesting thing is that people who are not used to see this kind of genre (anime) will be interested in this series because each chapter has unexpected turns and the plot revolves around politics, mystery, terror and the characters are very well developed. Besides, the quality of the animation, the music and the editing are very interesting

 Eren, Mikasa y Armin (Shingeki no kyojin) | •Anime• Amino (Mikasa,Eren, Armin)


Comentarios

  1. I have always recommended this series, but once I saw the first chapter and I didn't like it:c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahh I love this anime ! I'm even reading the manga (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm not a big fan of anime but the story sound really interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oooh looks good, I'll have to check it out some day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

Blog 1