blog 8

Hello everyone, as my last blog I will talk about my experience in this course.

In spite of the circumstances and the pandemic, this course motivated me because the classes were very interesting. The theme of the videos and readings were really very good with authors who are very atigent to the reality of Chile today.

In comparison with the previous English course, I think the teacher used good pedagogical methodologies, since the use of authors who dealt with race and gender issues encouraged the reading and understanding of these texts. In addition, I really appreciate the teacher's dedication since the circumstances of the online classes did not allow for direct contact, I have a very good impression of the professor and his classes.   

The use of the blogs, given these circumstances, helped a lot in the interaction between the members of the course, in addition to the fact that the topics to be dealt with allowed us to know a little more about each other and allowed us to keep in touch in some way.

I still need to improve my English, I think my pronunciation and vocabulary have expanded thanks to the readings and videos. However, I still have a lot to learn. Thanks to this course, the teacher and his methodology I feel that I learned and it motivates me to continue learning.

The English in my life is present when I watch series, movies or listen to music. Today it is very necessary to understand this language to be able to be aware of the evolution of the world, in addition in the academic world it is super necessary to be able to understand something of English since many investigations are not translated and are very important to be able to contextualize the advance of the psychology.

The experience in this course was rewarding and I liked the classes with the professor, I would love to continue next semester with him.

Goodbye, I hope you are very well and thank you for reading my blogs

A hug, Catalina J

ADHD memes, rage comics, and other nonsense


Comentarios

  1. I also think that the kind of reading motivates a lot:D
    Pd: The meme represents me jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. watching series in English with subtitles in English helps to learn more English :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

Blog 3: Favorite Series or Movie

Blog 1