Blog 5: My Future Job u.u

 

Hello, everybody :)

The idea of thinking about a job from my career still becomes a bit foreign, because i have not had practical experiences that allow me to think about a job. I am studying psychology, i have 3 semesters left to graduate from my degree, but I would like to continue studying for a degree in legal or clinical psychology for young people. I would love to study in another country, i have thought a lot about the idea of going to Argentina because the mentions in psychology are very good and also the education there is more accessible than in Chile. I would love to work in some social institution, which carries out work in social reinsertion with people who have passed through a prison, i think that this work can include all the ideals that I fight for every day, the social is very important to me. I would like to travel to fill myself with experiences that can be valuable for me as a psychologist. I do not think of salary as a main option, obviously money is valuable in our society, but for me comfort and flexibility in a job is more important. I have also thought about studying some mention in alternative therapy, working with stones, flowers or plants, feminist group psychotherapy or some discipline that appeals to me, and why not study another career. I would love to continue studying and learning forever.

goodbye, thank you for reading 


Comentarios

  1. Is great that you want to continue specializing and constantly be studying and learning c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like the idea of ​​learning about alternative therapies that can be useful and that can be carried out with psychology.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Favorite Series or Movie

blog 6

Blog 1