blog 6

Hello everyone, today i will talk about the postgraduate studies i would like to take in the future, today i don't have so clear or specified the type of postgraduate studies to take, but i know that i would like to continue studying in the future. I would like to study something related to psychoanalytic infarct-juvenile therapy, humanistic therapy or systemic group psychotherapy. Why not study something related to another career such as sociology.

I would like to study in Chile or abroad, where i am given the opportunities and resources to pay for the study,  i have always thought that i would like to live the experience of living, working or studying abroad i feel it would be a great life experience. Lately, I have been thinking about the possibility of going to another country for these Working Holiday style programs to work and learn English well to open up more possibilities for my future. I would study part-time to be able to properly organize study and work, i don't like the idea of studying by distance learning as i think it deprives me of the experience of the face-to-face course.

I have clear that after graduating from my career (psychology) i would like to continue studying after finding a job or if i have the conditions to study altiro, it would be great. I have also thought about studying another career, but i feel overwhelmed by the fact that i have spent so many years in the academy, i feel that i could get the knowledge in other spaces outside the academy.

I hope I can achieve these ideas I have of my future self, who knows life is unexpected many! owo 

🙋🙋🙋

 

Comentarios

  1. I hope that you could fulfill everything what you wish

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the idea to learnt outside the academy, I hope you can made it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm not sure what I want to study next either uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've thought of studying another career too, who knows if we'll get the chance later on

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Success in your projects. I hope you can study.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The au pair it's a similar option to working holiday if you have luck

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I also don't like the distance learning mode:(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Favorite Series or Movie

Blog 1