blog 7 Music

Hi everyone today i'll be talking about music

I couldn't talk about a singer or a band since my musical tastes are very varied,  i'm always looking for new music to discover.

Lately, I've been listening to Kendry Lamarck's To Pimp A Butterfly album (2015), it's a real treat for my ears to hear all the songs on that album. Lamarck is an American rapper who composes songs in relation to the social conflicts and oppression experienced by the African-American population in the United States.

In particular this album is a claim for African American rights, presents a mixture of various styles of music from the black population, in addition to always put on the table the domination of the dominant white culture. The song that I like the most and makes me think is Alright and Institutionalized. The first one refers to the fact that despite the obstacles everything will always be fine, and the second one is very deep and reflective. Lamarck refers to the institutionalization he feels from the ghetto he comes from, feeling that he does everything people expect from him.

I also like other songs from the album DAMN (2017) which for me is one of his masterpieces, really that album is gold, songs like Element, Loyalty or Humble are great.

There are other Latin American artists that I would like to name, like Bandalos Chinos, Él mato a un policía motorizado, Ana Tijoux, La brigida orquesta or Mente sabia Crú.

In general, I could listen to all styles of music, since they come from a particular culture, I love listening to music, I'm always listening to something different.



Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly | Críticas Discos | El Quinto ...


kendrick lamar disco damn album historia informacion importancia


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

Blog 3: Favorite Series or Movie

Blog 1